What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Centerton
Having a hard time keeping up with your grass? Maintaining an attractive lawn can be stressful and time-consuming, but don't worry! Luckily, you have professional lawn care service on your side. At Natural State, our lawn technicians will provide extraordinary value for your investment, and will handle everything from start to finish. From curb appeal to environmental and health benefits, you can’t go wrong with treating your lawn to the service it deserves. When you hire a reliable and experienced lawn care company, you’ll know you’re in good hands.
When you partner with us, our lawn care experts in Centerton will:
- Make sure your grass is fertilized, so it can grow healthy and strong.
- Keep your weed population under control, and implement methods that stop growth.
- Keep your lawn aerated to break up compacted soil.
- Use seeding to take care of thinning grass and bare patches.
- Give you the option of mosquito, flea, and tick control services to protect you from pests.
Locally Owned and Operated
When you support a locally-owned small business, you’ll be amazed at the lengths we’ll go to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our lawn care treatment. Not only do we aim to deliver the best results possible, but we make it a priority to build relationships with our customers in the process. When one of our lawn care technicians has finished the job to your satisfaction, we want you to feel comfortable recommending us to your family and friends. When you work with the most dedicated lawn service company in Centerton, you’ll get service when and where you need it, and be over the moon with your experience.
Get a Free Estimate
Aeration and Seeding in Centerton
When the soil in your yard becomes dense and compacted, this can affect the appearance and condition of your yard. The only way to solve the problem is by breaking up the soil and thatch layers with an aeration service and overseeding. A few signs your lawn is in desperate need of aeration and seeding include:
- Thinning, patchy, or bare spots.
- The soil seems like it can’t moisten, but frequently collects puddles when it rains.
- Areas with heavy foot traffic or use.
- Discolored sections of grass.
- Too-thick layers of thatch.
Professional Aeration and Seeding Service
If you’ve noticed signs like these in your yard, it’s time to call your local lawn care experts at Natural State. Our fall aeration and lawn seeding service will boost your lawn's overall health, allow better access to important nutrients, and drastically improve the appearance of your lawn. We can help take your lawn from dull and lackluster to full, lush, and beautiful!
Weed Control in Centerton
Are weeds taking over your lawn, causing damage and stealing resources from your grass? Don't worry, our professional weed control in Centerton is here to save the day! With our effective weed treatments and year-round monitoring, we'll keep your lawn weed-free and flourishing.
When you partner with us for weed control in Centerton, you can expect:
- Ongoing monitoring to prevent weeds from germinating and spreading.
- Effective pre-emergent and post-emergent solutions.
- Specialized treatment for common persistent weeds.
- Guaranteed relief from weeds backed by our satisfaction guarantee!