What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Springdale
Store-bought treatments may promise a lush, healthy lawn but they only give you short-term results, and can even make some problems worse. Rather than guess what your grass needs, trust our lawn care in Springdale. We guarantee you’ll see results!
Our lawn service includes:
- Fertilization to promote growth, fill in bare patches, and develop strong roots.
- Pre-emergent weed control to stop unwanted growth from sprouting.
- Aeration to break up compacted soil and thatch.
- Seed applications to ensure your grass grows thick and evenly.
- Mosquito, flea, and tick control to repel bothersome insects.
Get Started with Same-Day Service
We believe that every homeowner deserves their dream lawn, and we’ll always go above and beyond to make it a reality. This includes offering same-day lawn care service in Fayetteville and its surrounding areas. When you call us before noon, we’ll be there within a few hours to inspect your lawn and design a custom treatment plan.
The Natural State Guarantee
When you choose Natural State, you’re choosing a lawn care service that really works. To help our customers be as confident as we are, our lawn care in Springdale comes with a satisfaction guarantee. If you have problems between visits or are unhappy for any reason, let us know and we’ll make things right. That includes re-treating your lawn at no additional cost!
Get a Free Estimate
Weed Control in Springdale
Pulling weeds by hand is back-breaking work and store-bought weed killers end up doing more damage to your grass than anything else. Luckily, there’s another option to get rid of stubborn weeds. Our weed control in Springdale targets crabgrass, clover, dandelions, and other stubborn growth.
Our weed removal service includes:
- Pre-emergent applications to prevent new weeds from germinating.
- Post-emergent solutions to eliminate existing weeds.
- Treated foliage to curl and die back within 10 days.
- All unwanted growth eliminated in 21 days.
Our weed control in Springdale is backed by a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with the results after our treatment, let us know and we’ll re-treat for free.
Aeration and Seeding in Springdale
If your Springdale lawn is looking thin, patchy, and in need of a boost, your yard is probably in need of an aeration and lawn seeding service. Thankfully, Springdale’s premier aeration and seeding experts from Natural State are here to help. Lawn aeration and seeding will not only enhance the appearance of your yard but will also improve your grass plants’ health and ability to resist threats from weather events and disease.
When you partner with us for our fall lawn aeration and overseeding service, you can feel confident knowing you’ll be receiving:
- Reliable, effective aeration service to break up compacted soil and thatch.
- Initial lawn seeding to fill in bare spots and patchy areas.
- Starter fertilizer application to jump-start new grass seed growth.
- Follow-up seeding after one month to make sure the process has been successful.
- Service from friendly, responsive technicians who prioritize customer service.
- A strong satisfaction guarantee for all our work, plus same-day service if you call by noon!