Lawn Aeration in Northwest Arkansas
If your lawn is thinning, has bare patches, or looks overall lackluster, our aeration and seeding is the solution for you. Our lawn care technicians undo soil compaction to give your grass room to breathe, allowing it to absorb the nutrients, water, and sunlight it needs to thrive.
Get a Free Estimate
About this Service
Heavy rains, foot traffic, and improper maintenance are a few of the stressors your lawn is up against. These stressors lead to compacted soil and thatch buildup, which is a layer of dead grass and other debris. This makes it difficult for grass to grow, resulting in unhappy and unhealthy turf. Knowing how to aerate your lawn in Arkansas is the key to reversing this damage.
Benefits of Lawn Aeration
Our aeration machines remove small plugs of dirt from the ground, then place them back on the surface. This creates necessary air pockets without removing vital nutrients, as the plugs quickly crumble and mesh with the rest of the soil.
Aeration and seeding makes a huge difference in the appearance of your lawn, with benefits such as:
- Greater grass health: Grass roots may be underground, but they still need plenty of water, fertilizer and air. Aerating the soil provides channels for these resources to reach the roots.
- Reduced water runoff: Compacted soil can’t absorb water, resulting in an excess of runoff and standing water. By breaking up the soil, we solve this problem.
- Stronger roots: Grass has an extensive root system, but the roots can’t grow if the soil is too dense. Aeration gives the roots the space they need.
- Thicker grass: Aeration gives new grass the space to grow and our seeding services ensure all bare patches are filled in.
- Increased disease resistance: By improving the overall health of the grass, it becomes more resilient against diseases, as well as pests and drought.
Leave Lawn Aeration to the Experts
Without the proper equipment and know-how, you can do more harm than good by attempting to aerate your lawn yourself. This includes damaging healthy grass, compromising the root system, and removing too much soil. Rather than guessing at what’s right, trust our expert lawn technicians for aeration in Northwest Arkansas.
Overseeding to Promote Growth
Like all other living beings, grass doesn’t live forever; old age, lack of nutrients, disease, physical damage, and many other factors can cause it to die. Most residential grasses, such as fescue, don’t seed on their own. That’s why seeding services are so important! We’ll apply grass seed during the growth season to fill in bald patches and give you a luscious lawn
The Premier Pest & Lawn Company in Northwest Arkansas
We offer comprehensive pest control and lawn care solutions that provide relief from termites, mosquitoes, and other common household pests. Not sure if we service your area? Just give us a call! We service areas in and around the Northwest Arkansas area, including: