What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Gentry
Taking care of your lawn on your own is no easy task! Picking the right fertilizer, treating weeds without killing your grass, figuring out why there are brown spots—it can all be confusing and overwhelming. Luckily, you don’t have to do it alone. Our lawn care in Gentry is tailored to your property’s unique needs, giving you the best results.
Our lawn care service includes:
- Lawn fertilization: EPA-approved fertilizers restore color and promote strong new growth.
- Weed control: Pre-emergent and post-emergent applications stop weeds in their tracks.
- Aeration: Compacted soil and thatch are broken up to give your grass room to grow.
- Overseeding: Our seed mix sprouts quickly to fill in thin grass and bare patches.
- Yard defense: Mosquito, flea, and tick treatments ensure you can enjoy your lawn safely.
No Need to Wait With Same-Day Service
You don’t have to wait to achieve a better lawn! We offer same-day lawn care in Gentry so you can see results as soon as possible. All you have to do is give us a call before noon and one of our friendly technicians will be there to inspect your yard and create a treatment plan.
Get a Free Estimate
Aeration and Seeding in Gentry
Getting your dream lawn is never as simple as one single service acting as a catch all solution to your grass’ problems. Rather, quality professional lawn care is an interconnected system with complementary parts that work together to achieve the results you deserve. With that in mind, our aeration and seeding in gentry are precisely the complimentary services you need to take your lawn to the next level. If your grass is thinning, patchy, or has stopped growing altogether, or if areas of standing water or fungus simply won’t go away, look to us to make things right!
With our lawn seeding and aeration service in Gentry working for you, you can expect:
- Loosened soil in which your grass’ roots can grow with ease.
- Increased levels of soil oxygen that help create the healthy growing conditions that your yard needs.
- Greater access to water and nutrients for your growing lawn.
- A reduction in areas of standing water.
- A fuller, more robust appearance when overseeding and lawn aeration are performed together.
- The green, healthy, and gorgeous grass that you’ve always wanted!
See Guaranteed Results
Taking care of your lawn on your own is a lot of trial and error—finding the right fertilizer, knowing when to treat for weeds, figuring out why your grass isn’t growing. If you’re looking for an easier option, choose our lawn care in Gentry. We offer guaranteed results, so you’ll always feel confident that our treatments will work! We offer free re-treatments if you experience issues between visits or aren’t totally happy.