What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Lowell
Instead of trying to squeeze time for yard work into your busy schedule, let the experts at Natural State take care of things for you. We have the time, training, and equipment needed to take care of your property and keep it looking great year-round. With our fast response times, free estimates, and guaranteed results, there’s no better option for lawn care in Lowell!
Our lawn care services includes:
- Lawn fertilization: We use EPA-approved formulas to give your lawn the nutrients it needs to grow strong and healthy.
- Weed control: Pre-emergent treatments in the spring and fall protect your lawn from both cool and warm-season weeds.
- Lawn aeration: Our aeration breaks up hard soil and stops further damage from foot traffic, extreme weather, and improper maintenance can contribute to soil compaction.
- Overseeding: After aeration, we’ll follow up with grass seed to fill in bare patches and make your lawn thick and luscious.
- Yard defense: We’ll protect you from mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks so you can safely enjoy time on your beautiful lawn.
Stop Waiting with Same-Day Service
We know how frustrating it is to sit around and wait for something to get done. To save you the hassle, we never make you wait! We offer same-day lawn care in Lowell when you call before noon. After you contact us, one of our friendly lawn technicians will be at your door, ready to inspect your property and learn more about your needs.
Get a Free Estimate
Aeration & Seeding in Lowell
If your lawn is looking lackluster with yellow patches, bald spots, and thinning grass, the problem might be compacted soil! As the soil gets harder and thatch builds up, it makes it impossible for grassroots to get the water and nutrients they need. The only way to reverse this damage is with our aeration and seeding in Lowell. We’ll break up the soil, giving grass seeds the perfect conditions to germinate so we can transform your lawn into a beautiful oasis.
Our lawn aeration and overseeding includes:
- Aeration treatments to get rid of compacted soil and thatch build-up.
- Lawn seeding using a tall fescue mix for the best results.
- Starter fertilizer applications to give your grass an extra boost.
- 30-day follow-up to make sure seeds are sprouting and fill in areas as needed.
We Guarantee You’ll See Results
As a locally-owned and operated business, we take great pride in helping our neighbors achieve beautiful lawns. To make sure you get the results you want, our lawn care in Lowell comes with a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re ever unhappy after your service, let us know and we’ll come back to re-treat for free.